This sweet espresso cocktail warms as it cools for welcome respite on a bright spring afternoon. Give mom the day off and reward her with this fast-and-easy delight.
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 8 tablespoons finely chopped bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate
- 8 tablespoons hot freshly brewed Britt Espresso Roast
- 8 tablespoons dark rum
- Divide the ice cream among four dessert bowls or coffee cups.
- Over the top of each, spoon 2 tablespoons of chopped chocolate, brewed espresso and dark rum.
- Serve immediately.