Fast and easy and just in time for the holidays, the Food Network has posted the perfect Britt desert – chocolate cake baked and served in a coffee cup!
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar (or more, to taste)
- 2 tablespoons Britt Hot Cocoa mix
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Dash of vanilla extract and salt.
- Whisk all ingredients together in a large coffee mug or cup.
- Microwave until puffed, about 2 minutes, and serve!
- Mix a small handful of Britt Chocolate-covered espresso beans or chopped Britt Macadamias into the batter for a little extra pizazz.