A holiday toast to remember
This creamy chocolate cocktail is as festive as it is delicious.
It’s the perfect way to celebrate the season.
- 1/2 cup coffee liqueur (Café Britt Liqueur is perfect, but it’s only sold in Costa Rica due to international commerce restrictions)
- 1/2 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 3 tablespoons chocolate sauce
- 1/2 cup vanilla vodka
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce
- Café Britt Dark-chocolate-covered espresso beans
- To make the pre-mix, in a small container combine the coffee liqueur, chocolate sauce and vodka. Transfer to a pretty bottle with a pour spout. The pre-mix can be made up to a week in advance if kept refrigerated.
- To make the whipped cream, in a small bowl, combine the whipping cream and chocolate sauce and whip until very soft peaks are formed.
- To make the cocktail, fill a cocktail shaker with ice and then add 1/4 cup of the pre-mix. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds and strain into a small martini glass. Top each cocktail with a dollop of whipped cream and garnish with chocolate-covered coffee beans.