When was the last time a sweet indulgence transported you to sensory orbit? These mint-capped chewy delights will do the job. Two flavors of Britt Gourmet Hot Cocoa and crunchy Britt Cashews turn the classic brownie from simple to sensational.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Britt Gourmet Cocoa
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 bag Unsalted Britt Cashews
- 3 tbsp. Britt Gourmet Cocoa with Mint
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
• 3 tbsp. soft butter
- Preheat oven to 175 ºC (350 ºF). Grease and flour an 8” x 8” baking pan.
- Melt a half cup of butter in a large frying pan.
- Remove from heat and add the sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Beat in the cocoa, flour, salt, cashews and baking poder.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- For frosting mix butter, mint cocoa, honey, vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Spread over the warm brownies.