Make your next sweet treat with one of our delicious recipes. Surprise your friends with a new treat or indulge yourself. Either way, you’re sure to enjoy one of our many inventive ways to cook with coffee and chocolate.
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup Britt Hot Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
Makes approximately 24 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and mix until combined.
- Stir in marshmallow fluff.
- Fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove, and roll into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- Make sure cookies are fully cooked, because they will be very sticky from the marshmallows.
- Allow cookies to cool completely, even sticking them in the fridge for 15 minutes before removing from the baking sheet with a spatula.
- Be patient and gently remove cookies – let sit another 30 minutes.