Prep time: 5 minutes, plus 12 hours to ‘brew.’
Yields about two glasses.
- 1/3 cup ground Britt, your choice Milk (optional)
- In a jar stir together the cof fee and 1.5 cups of water.
- Cover and let it ‘brew’ at room temperature overnight, or about 12 hours.
- Strain the mixture twice through a cof fee filter, fine mesh sieve or a sieve lined with cheesecloth.
- Fill a tall glass with ice and pour in equal parts of the cof fee mixture and water.
- Add milk to taste, if desired. Close your eyes, take a sip and imagine a cool forest.