These coffee sips are as sweet and inviting as a meadow in full bloom.
Not only do they contain our favorite ingredient – Britt 100% gourmet arabica coffee – but their creative, flavorful ingredients make them perfect for a garden party or personal treat.
Springtime is all about inspiration. What better way to become inspired than over something cool and irresistible!
- 2 cups Britt coffee, brewed strong and hot
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup 2% or whole milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- In large bowl stir hot coffee, condensed milk, milk and vanilla. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- Pour chilled mixture into a shallow pan (13 x 9-inch baking pan will do).
- Freeze until solid, about 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, beat heavy cream and sugar on high speed until still peaks form (about 2 to 3 minutes). Chill until ready to use.
- Spread the coconut flakes and a baking sheet and toast in the oven until golden brown (about 7 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees)
- Scoop the frozen mixture into serving glasses, top with the whipped cream and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Yields 4 servings.