Freshly ground Britt coffee is the signature ingredient in this ultra-simple rub for grilled meats. Mix a little up a few days in advance and sprinkle it on as the meat is cooking. It’s also great on chicken. We haven’t tried it yet on fish. If you do, let us know what you think.
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground coffee
- 2 teaspoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. That’s it!
- You can make this up to a week ahead of time.
- Store it in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Sprinkle it on one or both sides of the meat or chicken while it’s grilling.