For more than 29 years Cafe Britt has sourced, roasted and shipped the finest gourmet coffees directly from Costa Rica, Peru and Colombia, keeping a strong relationship with our farmers and Fair Trade practices. Our expanded line of the finest coffees and gourmet specialties arrive with a guarantee of quality and satisfaction.
Costa Rican Dark Roast Gourmet Coffee Reg. $ 9.95
Dark Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans Reg. $ 9.95 $ 6.95
Tarrazu Gourmet Coffee Reg. $ 9.95
White Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans Reg. $ 9.95 $ 6.95
Macadamia Nuts Reg. $ 9.95 $ 6.95
Organic Coffee Reg. $ 10.95
Chocolate Covered Guava Reg. $ 9.95 $ 6.95
Macadamia Cookies Reg. $ 9.95 $ 6.95
Costa Rican Light Roast Gourmet Coffee Reg. $ 9.95
Gourmet Hot Cocoa Reg. $ 9.95
Macadamia Brittle Candy Reg. $ 9.95 $ 6.95
Peru Pachamama Organic Coffee Reg. $ 9.95
Chocolate Covered Passion Fruit Reg. $ 9.95 $ 6.95
Coffee Candy Chews Reg. $ 9.95
The foundation of a gourmet coffee is a good bean. About 70% of the intrinsic quality of the coffee bean is determined by the genetic characteristics of the seed. The other 30% of the coffee quality is determined by the ecosystem in which the coffee is cultivated.
Read more about gourmet coffee...