Are you sure you want to remove this address from your profile? This action is not undoable.
Are you sure you want to remove the card ending in from your payment options? This action is not undoable. If you want to reuse this card later, you will have to re-enter details manually.
Check your cart
Your Basket is Currently Empty
Select from the product categories and discover a world full or exquisite gourmet flavor.
(slightly adapted from Bobby Flay)
For the Chocolate Coffee Sauce:
• 1 cup of heavy cream
• 1 cup of dark chocolate chips
• 2 tablespoons of brewed coffee
• 1 tablespoonof coffee liquor (optional)
• 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
For the Pumpkin Churros:
• 2 cups of all-purpose flour
• 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon, divided
• 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves
• 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
• 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
• 1/8 teaspoon of kosher salt
• 1 1/2 cups of water
• 3/4 cup of canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
• 10 Tablespoons of unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
• 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• 4 large eggs, room temperature
• Vegetable or canola oil for frying
• 3/4 cup of sugar, for rolling
For the sauce:
For the churros:
This will be used to coat the churros after frying.
Prepare your fryer:
Serve churros immediately with dipping sauce.
Eat and repeat!
Note: Churros are best eaten immediately and tend to get soggy if stored for any length of time. If this recipe makes too many churros for your needs, feel free to halve the recipe.
5 Easy Ways to Spice up Your Hot Chocolate
Costa Rican Gallo Pinto
Hot Cocoa Cookies
Subscribe to our newsletter