Andale! Mexican coffee
This easy recipe for Mexican Coffee is a perfect way to surprise mom on her special day. Try it with any Café Britt coffee and your favorite Cocoa Britt.
- 4 rounded tablespoons of Café Britt, ground
- 1 rounded tablespoon of Cocoa Britt (powdered cocoa)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 one-ounce shots of coffee liqueur (Kahlua is recommended)
- 1 canister of spray whipped cream
- Brew the coffee in a drip coffee maker, together with the cocoa and cinnamon – mix everything together in the filter.
- Take down four coffee mugs and pour a shot of coffee liqueur into each mug.
- Pour in the fresh-brewed cinnamon coffee.
- Top off each mug with a squirt of whipped cream and sprinkle each with a dash of cinnamon.
- You could also add an optional cinnamon stick to each mug.
Source: Rachel Ray, www.foodnetwork.com