Recipe for the gents…
• 1/4 cup whipping cream
• 1/2 cup Irish whiskey, divided
• 1/4 cup sugar, divided
• 4 cups strong coffee, divided
1. Place 1/4 cup whipping cream in a medium bowl. Beat with a mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form.
2. Heat 6 mugs by running under very hot water; dry with paper towels.
3. Pour about 4 teaspoons whiskey into each glass. Add 2 teaspoons sugar to each serving; add 2/3 cup coffee, stirring until sugar dissolves. Top each serving with about 1 1/2 tablespoons whipped cream (do not stir).
Recipe for the ladies…
Coffee and Lavender Sugar Body Scrub
• 1/2 cup granulated sugar
• 1/4 cup finely ground coffee (or use more granulated sugar if you’re afraid of a brown scrub)
• 2 tablespoons dried lavender
• 1/2 cup vegetable glycerine
Combine all ingredients and stir well. Store in an airtight container for up to a week. You can you’re your scrub in the refrigerator if you like it cold. Scrub on hands and body then rinse.