Iced Mocha with Ice cubes
6 oz of your favorite Britt coffee
4 tsp Britt gourmet hot cocoa powder
6 oz milk
- Start by brewing some coffee.
- Let coffee cool a bit and pour into the ice tray. For this recipe, fill at least six 1-ounce cubes. Let ice set in the freezer.
- Once your coffee cubes are frozen (I let them set overnight)
- Add cocoa powder to the bottom of your glass.
- Warm the milk and pour two ounces into the glass with the cocoa powder and stir until completely dissolved.
- Next, fill your glass with coffee ice cubes. I used six cubes, for approximately six ounces of coffee. Feel free to adjust the amount of cubes if you want more or less coffee flavor.
- Finally, add the remaining milk and stir. The warm milk will slowly melt the coffee ice cubes, leaving you with an exceptionally refreshing morning treat.