How to Prepare
- 6 oz of your favorite Britt coffee
- 4 tsp Britt gourmet hot cocoa powder
- 6 oz milk
- Start by brewing some coffee.
- Let coffee cool a bit and pour into the ice tray.
- For this recipe, fill at least six 1-ounce cubes.
- Let ice set in the freezer.
- Once your coffee cubes are frozen (I let them set overnight)
- Add cocoa powder to the bottom of your glass.
- Warm the milk and pour two ounces into the glass with the cocoa powder and stir until completely dissolved.
- Next, fill your glass with coffee ice cubes. I used six cubes, for approximately six ounces of coffee.
- Feel free to adjust the amount of cubes if you want more or less coffee flavor.
- Finally, add the remaining milk and stir.
- The warm milk will slowly melt the coffee ice cubes, leaving you with an exceptionally refreshing morning treat.