Pulpless Beans are sun-dried and called "green coffee" and then roasted.
During the roasting process, the natural sugars in
coffee beans awaken, caramelize and come to the surface when exposed to high temperatures.
A loud "POP!" Indicates that the grains are ready to reach their ideal. The grains are monitored by our experts every few seconds to check that coffee has reached the desired color and brightness. The latest process is the cupping, where it is tested to ensure it meets our quality standards.
Shows more easily the natural characteristics of the grain.
Its especially aromatic cup of coffee is due to a higher concentration of caffeine and acidity.
• At the end of the process, the grains are shiny, dark brown, with an oily surface and greater body.
• Its flavor is sweet and chocolaty and its acidity is concealed under the natural sugars that arise during the process.
• Also known as Italian roast, Viennese or French.
• Maximizethe sweetness and aroma of the coffee bean while minimizing its acidity.
• It imposes caramel flavor with a
strong body andstrong shades.